Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Twilight round-up

First of all, I love hisgoldeneyes with a passion.

I do.

A couple of days ago, they were brilliant and told us the music that featured in the Twilight teaser trailer (it’s not up there anymore… maybe someone told them to take it down?). Apparently, it’s a little piece called “Red Mist” by a dude called Jim Dooley, whose past credits have Spiderman 3, among other things.

(Promotion? I don’t think so.)

Anyway, you’ll find the file here.

Listen to it. You won’t regret it. I love it, for a reason unknown (my love of Twilight aside). Don’t ask me in particular why, I just doooo.


*inserts random picture of RPatz just to satisfy the fangirl side I've embarrassingly acquired as of late*

Second, I love love love this fan-made video – another New Moon, Bella/Edward/Jacob thing. Like I said before, I wasn’t much of a fan of these videos previously, but I’ve lately converted due to the fact that actual footage from the movie is being used, making it a tad more realistic. And, also, I’m a massive fan of the song by Take That, so go figure:

“Patience” by Rubber Duck Inc.





Third, dabbling around on fanfiction.net does have its perks. I uncovered this story, and let’s just say, I’ll never look at a pair of socks the same way again. It’s totally simple, but totally funny:

Jacob Black buys a new pair of socks. No, really.

And fourth... I love these two. Can't wait to see them in the movie playing good old Rosalie and Emmett.



On an unrelated Twilight note, I really want to read some of Jane Austen’s stuff. I read a period-orientated piece of work on the weekend, and I’m hooked. Or maybe I should just rent out Pride and Prejudice again, among others…


Oh, Mr Darcy!

No comments: