Friday, May 9, 2008

My most recent epiphany

It occurred to me this morning, when i was watching Video Hits (for the first time in, I don't know, A CENTURY or something). I was sitting there, chilling, counting down the hours in dismay until I had to drag my sorry buttocks to job number two.

...I'll let you off the hook now, as i'm sure i've babbled enough now.

I watched Ashlee Simpson's "Outta My Head" video clip for the first time.



Actually, i've probably only really heard the song once or twice before on the rare times i'm listening to the radio (I love the little hole i've created myself, only listening to CD's and barely watching television...). I found it reminding me of something. A video clip I had seen, albeit a couple of years ago.

This one:




I found the themes very similar, not that I really mind. They're both catchy songs, and the film clips were pretty good. I just hope Gwen Stefani doesn't feel ripped off that someone is duplicating her style.

No comments: