Monday, January 28, 2008

Another VG-turned-movie to add to the stack

I found out recently that yet ANOTHER video game has been optioned for a movie – Tekken. Now, I’ve always been a fan of Tekken, even since I was a little girl. Sure, it wasn’t exactly an 8-year-old girl mould, liking a beat-em-up game, but hey, I wasn’t your average girl. So far there have been a few actors rumoured to be filling the roles, such as Sienna Guillory and Andy Serkis.

Sienna Guillory, who played Jill Valentine in another vg-to-movie, Resident Evil: Apocalypse. Perhaps she’ll play Anna Williams?

I just hope whoever they pick for Nina Williams doesn’t screw it up. She’s My Character. I never lose a match while I’m playing her.

Production is set to start early this year, which can also be said for Twilight, which has just done a casting call to find a boy to fill the role of Jacob Black. I was ever so sad to see my favourite Jacob-worth actor age way to fast - Steven Strait… he could have been perfect *sob*.


No comments: